- We need to be motivated and fueled by love
- Love is not an emotion. You have to chose to love. Love is a choice. Choose it verses criticism.
- Love is an activity/action
- Love has the loudest voice, amongst a sea of negativity
- We Heart Derry because God Hearts Derry
* HIGH PRIORITY PRAYER REQUEST: Two critical pieces of the playground equipment we're to build next week are stuck in Poland. There is a significant risk that they won't arrive in time for us to complete that project. Please pray for miraculous intervention in getting them here as quickly as possible.
After devotions, we talked about our schedule for the week, Kids Week, On Street Prayer, the playground project, a football (soccer) tournament we're hosting (must come to church to collect the prize!), and One City Prayer, where we'll span the entire Peace Bridge, 771 feet, hand-in-hand, reaching both sides of this politically and religiously divided city and pray for Derry. Bruce closed our training time by asking us what the Lord requires of us. The answer: EVERYTHING! And, God's got more for you than he wants from you!
After training, we went flyering and then had supper at the Food Court in the Mall. This evening we met nine people from Alabama that joined us today. We had a great time meeting and interacting with them with some fun team building activities this evening.
Tomorrow, we'll do morning prayer and worship, church, a street party, flyering and an evening service. Here are some photo highlights from today: